As the leading authority on the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991, ADCQ is expert at delivering practical training to assist all Queenslanders to understand their rights and responsibilities under anti-discrimination law.
The Commission offers a range of training sessions to suit varying needs; from general introductory sessions to more focused training for managers, equity contact officers, A&TSI communities and those who manage workplace complaints.
All ADCQ training sessions incorporate real case studies and interactive activities to maximize participant learning. Participant workbooks are provided to complement the face-to-face training and as an ongoing resource for participants. Public training sessions are offered at each of our four office locations in Brisbane, Rockhampton, Townsville and Cairns. Alternatively, training can be delivered privately at your premises.
Get Your Head Around It training taster sessions
During Human Rights Month 2016, the Anti-Discrimination Commission (ADCQ) and Mental Illness Fellowship Queensland (MIFQ) are inviting you to join us for free ‘Get Your Head Around It’ training taster sessions.
Enjoy a free breakfast or some wine and cheese while you sample engaging and interactive training from ADCQ, the Queensland experts in discrimination law, and MIFQ the Queensland experts in mental health.
If you have never experienced an ADCQ or MIFQ training session before, this is your opportunity to:
- Learn more about the training ADCQ and MIFQ can offer
- Talk face-to-face with our training teams about tailoring training to meet the needs of your organisation
- Participate in a short, engaging session to experience first-hand how ADCQ and MIFQ deliver training
There are four sessions to choose from:
- An introduction to anti-discrimination law and managing work related stress – Monday 14 November, 8:30am-9:30am
- Introduction to anti-discrimination law for managers and Powerful questions for managers – Thursday 17 November, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Return on investing in fair and inclusive workplaces – Wednesday 23 November, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Unconscious bias and Reasonable adjustments – Tuesday 29 November, 8:30am-9:30am
Breakfast sessions will be held at the ADCQ Brisbane training rooms, level 17, 53 Albert Street Brisbane and evening wine and cheese sessions will be held at MIFQ’s premises, 298 Gilchrist Avenue, Herston.
To register email email@example.com or phone 1300 130 670.
Discount training offer
Any registered workplace champions who book training during Human Rights Month can take advantage of our special ‘buy 2 get 1 free’ offer. Get one free training session when you book two sessions for delivery up until 30 June 2017.