Balancing the Act: ADCQ newsletter -
Issue 35 Winter 2014
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander material and information in this publication may be culturally sensitive to some individuals and communities.
Balancing the Act is available for download (PDF File, 490.9 KB) or use the Issue 35 Contents links to access each story.
To receive this newsletter by email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 1300 130 670 or TTY 1300 130 680.
Issue 35 contents
- Lockyer Valley project
- Many cultures, one community
- Cairns Childrens Festival
- Indigenous design on display in Townsville
- Unconscious bias training coming soon
- Online Discrimination awareness training launched
- Proposed amendments to the federal Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Review of Mental Health Act 2000
- New bullying fact sheet
- United against DV
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
- Commissioner's Foreword
- Conciliated outcomes
- Training update
- Upcoming human rights events