Brochures and fact sheets
The Commission produces:
- Information brochures about discrimination and related topics
- Fact sheets which give more detailed information
- Guidelines for specific industries
Information in other formats
- Braille information is available by calling 1300 130 670.
- Spoken word information is available on compact disc or audio cassette by calling 1300 130 670.
- Information in languages other than English is available from the Community Languages page.
- Printed copies of most brochures can be ordered using the Publications Order Form