Diversity role models: LBT women, allies and setting the example to the next generation
You are invited to attend a panel discussion sponsored by Sapphire (an initiative of Pride in Diversity focusing on lesbian, bisexual and transgender women) and Clayton Utz (via its Momentum network and LGBTI Alliance).
The evening will include drinks and canapés before the panellists share their personal stories, exploring topics such as parenting, role modelling, and the role of allies at work, with the focus on LBT women.
All are welcome and allies in particular are encouraged to attend.
The panel discussion will be moderated by Lin Surch. Lin is the Convenor of Sapphire and is the Workplace Education and Relationship Manager for Pride in Diversity.
- Ann Stewart – Head of the Student Access, Equity and Diversity, University of Sunshine Coast; and Board Member of Pinnacle Foundation
- Florence Chen – Barrister, Queensland Bar Association; and President of Queensland Young Lawyers
- Liz Humphry – Senior Associate, Clayton Utz
- When: Wednesday 9 December 2015, 5:30-9:30pm
- Where: Clayton Utz, Level 28, Riparian Plaza, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- RSVP: by Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Sandie Postlethwaite on 3292 7638 or firstname.lastname@example.org