Checklist for conciliation conference
Use this checklist to prepare for the conference.
- TELL the conciliator if you want an interpreter or have other special needs.
- ASK the conciliator if you want a support person or solicitor at the conference.
- DECIDE the main points you want to make.
- CONSIDER the other party's side of the story.
- GET legal, financial or other advice, if required.
- ACCESS our website to read about what happened in similar cases so you can see what outcome is realistic.
- THINK about how to resolve the complaint and tell the conciliator.
- ARRANGE your time so you are available for the conference for at least three hours.
- GIVE all important documents to the conciliator.
- PHONE the conciliator if you have any questions or need more information.