How to make a complaint
A complaint must be in writing and can be in English or another language. We will use a translator if required.
Ways to make a complaint
- Lodge a complaint online
- Download a complaint form (MS Word Document, 164.5 KB) , complete it and send it to us.
- Contact the Commission and we will send a complaint form to complete and return.
- Write a letter with details of the complaint.
Complaint must include
The person making the complaint must include the following information in their written complaint:
- their name, address and telephone number;
- who they are complaining about and their contact details;
- what happened, when it happened and who was involved;
- why they think the person treated them unfavourably.
Any relevant documents to support the complaint should be included with the letter or complaint form, and sent to the Commission.