The Anti-Discrimination Commission can help to resolve complaints.

It does not have the power to decide if unlawful discrimination has occurred, and it does not take sides.

Discrimination related complaints

A complaint can be made under the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 about:

Complaint form

Download the Complaint Form here (MS Word Document, 164.5 KB) .

Reprisal for making a Public Interest Disclosure complaints

Complaints about a reprisal under the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2010

Free information and enquiry service

If you are unsure whether you can make a complaint to the Commission, contact the free Queensland-wide information and enquiry Service. We can arrange an interpreter if required.

The service can give confidential information about your rights and responsibilities under the Anti-Discrimination Act, but cannot provide legal advice.

If the Commission cannot deal with your complaint, we will try to refer you to an agency which can assist.