Strategic and other plans
The purpose of agency planning is to focus on the achievement of desired outcomes. The integration of planning within an agency can assist in linking various services, activities and programs.
The planning process allows an agency to:
- reflect on what has happened in the past;
- scan the internal and external environments for factors likely to influence the future;
- determine what objectives it should appropriately and realistically aim to achieve during the planning horizon;
- determine how the agency will achieve its objectives including the resources required, and
- determine how success will be measured and reported.
Once developed, agency plans provide clients, stakeholders and staff with an overview of relevant information about the agency and its operations.
The Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland (ADCQ) operates on a rolling five year strategic planning cycle where plans are updated annually. Past plans can be accessed through the Right to Information, Published Information, Our priorities page.
Please select either of the following files to view the current Strategic Plan:
- 2015 to 2019 ADCQ Strategic Plan in print friendly format (PDF File, 41.1 KB)
- 2015 to 2019 ADCQ Strategic Plan (MS Word Document, 88.8 KB)
- 2012-16 ADCQ Strategic Plan in print friendly format (PDF File, 98.3 KB)
- 2012-16 ADCQ Strategic Plan (MS Word Document, 60.0 KB)
Reconciliation Action Plan
The ADCQ believes that cultural reform is required to dismantle the structural barriers that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are confronted with in daily life. The Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), is a strategic means by which the Commission can outline how we will play our part in closing the unacceptable gaps between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and their fellow Australians.
Please select either of the following file formats to view the current Reconciliation Action Plan:
- 2016–2019 Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan in print friendly format (PDF File, 511.3 KB)
- 2016–2019 Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan (MS Word Document, 4.1 MB)
Budget: Agency service delivery statement
Strategic and operational plans must be underpinned by resources in the form of an annual budget. The ADCQ budget is called the Agency Service Delivery Statement. Recent Agency Service Delivery Statements can be accessed using the following links: